Tuesday, December 16, 2008

No, my cats aren't spoiled...much!


So, Autumn likes to hang out in the bathroom with me while I take my shower in the morning. She plays monorail cat on the side of the tub and licks my face as I'm testing the water temperature.

After my shower, I put body cream on my legs. Lately I've been using one called Skin Milk, which has actual milk in it and smells like milk. Autumn has gotten into the very weird habit of licking the Skin Milk off my legs and is now so demanding (actually, she's always been very bossy) that as soon as I step out of the shower she is standing there going "Meow! Meow! Meow!" and she glares at me until I put the cream on my legs so she can lick it off. I know - who's weirder, me or her? It's a tossup.

I'm almost out of Skin Milk, and grocery day is not until this weekend, so I ran up to the local drugstore to see if they had it. They didn't. So I went to the drugstore by my office at lunchtime yesterday. They didn't have it either. Then, like an idiot, I drove 15 miles to Wal-Mart just to get Skin Milk for a CAT! They don't carry it anymore!! Just my luck. But I ran into a girlfriend in the parking lot and we went and had a couple beers, so it wasn't a totally wasted trip. :-)

I did find Skin Milk on Drugstore.com and bought four jars of it (free shipping for orders over $25), plus I got Upromise credit towards my student loans for my purchase. Yay! So that should last a while and keep Autumn happy. In the meantime, since I only have a teensy bit left, I am only putting Skin Milk on one leg and Eucerin on the other so she can still have some to lick off every day until the new shipment arrives.




1 comment:

Bryson M said...

Hi thanks ffor posting this