Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010!

Resolution No. XX: Blog more often!!

Happy New Year all, I have not posted in ages. I guess the loss of Domino took the wind out of my sails. But you haven't met my newest addition, Kafka, so here he is. This was taken the day I adopted him, back in October, just a few days after adopting TC. It seems they always come in pairs for some reason. Kafka was about 8 months old at the time and had been living in the streets of Washington, PA.



Kafka is a gorgeous blue point Siamese mix. He loves belly rubs and adores head-butting, which he does with great gusto. He also loves to eat, as he has put on about six pounds since moving in with us. TC is his best playmate; they are wrestling all the time. Kafka's favorite spot is the loveseat in the living room, which he stretches out to take up the whole thing.


No comments: